Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you join our mailing list, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping address, credit card or payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as if you decide to purchase and ship products to friends or family. We will use this information solely to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to these individuals, unless they separately opt-in to receive communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services or otherwise interact with us, we automatically collect information about you and we may associate it with information that you provide directly to us. For example, we may collect:
- Transaction Information: When you make a purchase or a return, we collect information about the transaction, such as the product details, the transaction amount and the date of the purchase/ return.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, such as your computer’s operating system, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the sites you visited before navigating to our website.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our website or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices and Changes” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect about you.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of GadiFraimanArt and others;
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of GadiFraimanArt or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. However, GadiFraimanArt does not sell any personal information or user data to third parties.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
GadiFraimanArt takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Choices and Changes
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help manual or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Promotional Communications from GadiFraimanArt
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.